Looking for a reliable and efficient double-track saw with combi wagon, I came across a Bosch. Because I knew Bosch well in terms of product quality, I decided to choose this Bosch model. After working with him for a while, I found him satisfactory and made sure he deserved a 4.5/5 rating. It has the durability, speed, performance and quality that the best saw on the market can offer. Suitable for a number of workplaces. I can use it to frame and cast crowns. Although it’s a big saw, anyone can carry its weight. Amazing features of this Bosch saw model :
- The engine has an output of 15 Amps.
- a large 25-1/2 inch base that makes it possible to place a wide range of materials of different sizes on the saw
- Bosch engineers built a 4-1/2 inch speed rail in the cast sliding gates to increase the productivity of the cornice and make chamfering easier.
- Built-in cast iron sliding extensions that can be attached to the base for lengths up to 40 inches.
- Quick and accurate tilt adjustment with easily accessible range selector lever and front tilt lock lock
- Double sliding construction for accurate reloading
- Conical stops and latches at an angle of 45 degrees to the right and 0.33.9 degrees to the left.
- thin carbide blade with 60 teeth for a precise and easy cut (the blade can stay sharp for a long time).
- an electric brake that can stop the blade in one second, allowing fast and repeated sawing
- Dust bag
- tool-free vertical work clamp
- Set of keys and other
- a one-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Portability: Although this model of saw from Bosch is quite large, it comes with two sturdy handles for easy carrying or changing position while working.
- Durability: I was amazed at the power of that saw. One day he fell off the bridge, I thought he was spoiled and nothing had happened to him. It still works as well as the first time I used it.
- Speed: It has an amazing speed that makes your work, such as throwing a crown and a high baseball field, easy and fast.
- The sword is not as strong as the Makita sword I use. They’ll change it sooner than you expected.
- It takes up space: This car is a little big, but not too heavy. So it takes up a certain amount of space in your workshop or tool cabinet.
The Bosch 5312 has everything you would expect from a first-class multisaw machine. It offers durability, speed, functionality, comfort and a perfect fit. However, it has its own drawbacks that can be overlooked when considering the many advantages of its use.
Last updated on the 13th. October 2019.
bosch 5312 manual,bosch 5312 replacement parts,bosch 12 inch miter saw,bosch 5412l 12-inch dual bevel slide miter saw with laser tracking,best bosch miter saw,bosch miter saw deals,hinged compound miter saw,bosch miter saw fence
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.