Model DEWALT DW715 with a 12 amp saw for sawing skirting boards and cornices with a 15 amp 12 saw. It has an extremely powerful engine in a wide repertoire, which makes this work much easier and more efficient. Known for its precision, accuracy and speed, this set of compound saws comes with a wrench, a solid carbide blade and a smooth dust extraction. In addition, DEWALT’s solid reputation strengthens confidence in a product that has been operating successfully in the industry for seven decades.
Before we try to convince you further, let’s look at the pros and cons:
- The DW715 is powered by a powerful 15 A motor.
- The engine is equipped with a 12 inch carbide blade with a speed of 4000 rpm.
- Individually adjustable stainless steel locking plate. All normal mitre cuts are covered with eleven positive plate caps.
- The functions of the mitre fence bridging and mitre adjustment are realised by means of a complex mitre fence bridging system. This allows you to obtain accurate results with maximum precision.
- It has an extremely comfortable tolerance coefficient thanks to the cam lock, which reduces the need to turn. It also covers all important aspects.
- The dynamic design of the fence, supported by a machine, ensures the alignment of the vertical slats and provides reliable support for the fence.
- Cutting capacity – blades up to 6-1/2 inches to the left of the fence and cutting capacity up to 2×8 dimensional lumber.
- For versatility, four conical stops in polished and hardened steel have been added.
- Wide range of cutting capacity – from 0 to 50 degrees in both directions.
- Improved conicity compared to previous versions.
- Ideal for chamfering in the range from 0 to 48 degrees left and 0 to 3 degrees right.
- High mobility and easy transport – the integrated carrying handle makes it easy to move around on the construction site.
In addition to this rich set of features, you can benefit from a three-year limited warranty combined with one year of free technical support. This guarantees that your combination saw will stay new for more than three years. However, if you are not satisfied, you can take advantage of a ninety-day money back guarantee.
- The different configurations can be too complicated for amateurs.
- The treatment of the product must be very sensitive.
- It is not ideal for very large buildings.
- The DEWALT DW715 15 amp, 12 inch scraper may seem a bit heavy and cumbersome for inexperienced users.
Last updated on the 13th. October 2019.
dewalt dw715 review,dewalt dws715 vs dw715,dw715 vs dws715,12 miter saw capacity,dewalt dw715 parts,sliding compound mitre saw,best miter saw,dewalt dw716
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.