Not all saws are the same.
There are almost no 15-inch saws on the market, so if you want a straight saw to finish them all, read on…
With today’s report on the Hitachi C15FB 15 15 amp saw, we give you an overview of the possibilities of this hacksaw. Only you can decide whether it meets your carpentry needs and whether you think it deserves a substantial award.
A quick look at the most critical features before moving on…
- 15 Amp motor
- 115 volts
- 3400 OB/MIN
- 15-inch sheet
- One thumb cradle
- 11 positive stops
- Electric brake
The Hitachi C15FB is the only 15-inch handle saw to date and is a powerful workhorse that will delight any home or professional workshop with its unrivaled presence.
The 1-phase, 15-amp, 115-volt engine has a maximum power output of 3,400 rpm, giving you a machine capable of cutting a wide range of materials. Whether you want to cut wood, plastic, or aluminum, Hitachi has more than enough workforce for the job.
The miter saw is as good as its saw blade, and you can buy a Hitachi as a simple tool or with a saw blade from the kit. If you pay a little more for the second option, you get a 100-tooth, 15 inch TBA sheet. With a 0.118 inch notch and a 1-inch chuck, this robust beast can efficiently work with more or less any material it encounters. The teeth are tilted with tungsten carbide so that the saw blade remains at a distance.
You can cut materials with a thickness of 4 ¾ and a width of up to 7 9/32. While Hitachi cannot cut oblique edges, you can move more than 45 degrees in any direction for greater flexibility.
The 11 positive stops at the most commonly used angles ensure a precise and smooth cut every time. The index is clear and easy to use, so you don’t waste time searching for the right corner. Stops at 0 degrees, then at 15, 22 ½, 30, 45, and 57 degrees left and right. Thanks to the handy side handle, you can quickly adjust the angle of the table. It may take some time to get used to the vertical grip, but you will soon be at work.
With the included center mount and extensions, you’ll enjoy a winning combination of rugged strength, stability, and unparalleled precision for a truly professional finish. Even if you work with large chunks of material, everything seems correctly supported and justified.
Hitachi is not only super strong but also a pleasure to use. The handle is extremely comfortable and won’t leave you alone, even after a long haircut. The release switch is located on the handle and has a lock button to prevent accidental release. Mitre saws can be deadly, so safe contact is the key. An electric brake is another essential requirement for a powerful saw such as this 15 inch saw so that no mistakes are made when sawing.
Since you can adjust the swivel arm up and down, you can ensure that you start the blade almost vertically for better control.
If you need to replace the carbon brush, it is conveniently located for easy maintenance. With the dust cap and dust extractor in place, you will not get any sawdust on your face or blow it into the saw.
Remember, Hitachi weighs 55 pounds and is just under a foot long, so make sure you have room to accommodate him. In exchange for this mass, you get a sufficiently stable device that cuts through the miter like a dream.
We will highlight the main advantages and disadvantages of the Hitachi 15 saw before concluding this evaluation.
- The 15 amp single-phase motor is very efficient and durable, enabling it to withstand even long and heavy loads.
- No-load speed of up to 3400 rpm gives you sufficient flexibility and speed.
- Designed to work with any voltage from a 115-volt power supply so that you can use it in your home office without much effort.
- Cutting depth: 4 ¾ x 7 9/32 inches for vertical cutting of castings.
- 11 positive mite stops in the most common angles
- Designed for cutting a wide range of wood species, from different types of wood (hardwood, softwood fibreboard, plywood, and decorative veneer) to soft plastics and aluminum.
- The switch on the ergonomic handle can be safely locked when the saw is not in use.
- Fixing a dust collector, so that your holiday company is connected and your workshop remains spotlessly clean
- The frame provides a very stable base, and the vices secure the workpiece to the stop.
- The Expansion Guide is ideal for extra help when working with large appliances.
- Very expensive, maybe too expensive, but it is the only investment of this type that is worth it.
- Diagonal cuts are not possible, but straight cuts are made at temperatures above 45 degrees.
- Fifty-five pounds, so think about the weight before you buy it.
If you want a 15-inch saw, there’s no competition…
The Hitachi C15FB is the only option available to you but fortunately will not disappoint.
Of course, this cutting saw is expensive, but given its intended use and the enormous range of possibilities, we would say that overall it offers exceptional value for money. Consider a saw as an investment, not an expense.
Even if you can’t make sharp cuts, if you’re looking for an original professional saw, the Hitachi C15FB can’t do without one. You get precision, performance, and versatility in a tasty package.
Discover the Hitachi C15FB today!
dewalt 15 inch miter saw,hitachi c15fb 15″ miter saw,hitachi c15fb | 15″ miter saw | cpo outlets,metabo 15 miter saw,14-inch miter saw,large mitre saw,15 inch sliding compound miter saw,large blade mitre saw
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.