Mitre saws are just one of the many types of saws that can be used for cutting wood and non-wood materials. However, this saw is more versatile and useful than many of its competitors. It can be used to make different cuts on materials of different sizes without the need for major modifications. How did a saw from Mitrovka do all this? The regular features of the mill saw are unique enough to make it an indispensable tool for many contractors. Read on to find out what makes this saw so special!
- Mitre saws are designed for cross-cutting and longitudinal sawing. As already mentioned in the name of the saw, the ability to make mitre cuts is built into the actual use of the saw. Crossings of all kinds and at different angles become much easier.
- Laser tools help you make the right cuts. If you have an accurate laser guide that shows you how your saw blade lands on the wood before you lay down the saw blade, you can more easily avoid mistakes or spoil the cut, even with a small reserve.
- Metro saws are available in different models. The fact that a certain saw doesn’t have everything you want doesn’t mean you won’t find another saw that has all the functions you want. The 3 basic types of circular saws are the basic circular saw, the composite circular saw and the sliding blade circular saw.
- Mitre saws are measured by the size of their blades. Usually you will find these 4 blade sizes: 7-1/2 inch, 8-1/2 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch. If you want a larger cross-section and more features, the 10 and 12 saws are the best options. If you want a universal saw and don’t need to cut wider workpieces or are not interested in more advanced features, the 7-1/2 and 8-1/2 inch saws are a good choice.
- Dust separation is very important for snowmobile saws. Most, if not all, saws are equipped with a dust collection system in the form of a dust bag attached to a tube or hose around the saw blade. These vacuum bags collect about 30% of the dust. If you want to achieve the best results, you should therefore look for a mitre saw with a hook to which you can connect and use adapters for shop vacuum cleaners. Approximately 70% of the dust generated during the cutting process is collected.
- Angles can be fixed and preset. If you make many mitre or tapered cuts at an angle not yet set in the instrument, you can usually make a user-defined positive stop at that angle to get an accurate measurement more quickly. Most mitre saws come with the most common preset angles in the tool.
- A mobile saw gives you the advantage. Yes, some other saws, such as hand saws, can also be portable, but with this saw you can make very precise cuts that are very difficult to make for other saws. The mitre saws are perfect for any job site because they are precise and easy to use. The ability to fold them up and transport the saw to other places is therefore a clear advantage.
- Built-in clips prevent your work from jumping onto the saw table. For larger and more expensive saws, advanced clips are usually attached to the saw to hold your material in place during sawing. Some of the saws at the bottom are supplied without integrated pliers or the pliers are less effective. However, these saws usually have a place where they can install their own clamps.
- The saw handles are designed to absorb shocks. It goes without saying that the better the saw is built, the better the grip in terms of shock absorption. Sawing in the lower sawing area may not have much shock or vibration damping, but many have a higher or higher absorption capacity. It is therefore more convenient to use the saw for a longer period of time.
- Saw blades can easily be exchanged between the saw blades. This means that if you have a project where you need to cut hardwood or plastic instead of softwood or plastic, you can switch off the blade and continue working without too much effort. Some saws make the process a little more complicated, but with many saws you can quickly and easily switch to another saw blade.
- Adjustable stops ensure cutting flexibility. If you can move the fence back and forth, you create the best platform to keep your work stable, regardless of the size of the workpiece you cut on the saw table.
- The above list contains a number of basic features or parts that most machines with multiple blades have in common. However, there are features or details specific to certain models or types of saws. For more details we refer you to the saw review. When it’s time to buy a saw blade, you should read through the list of features carefully to make sure you get the best value for money and a tool that really does the job you want to do!
Last updated on the 13th. October 2019.
miter saw uses,benefits of miter saw,when was the miter saw invented,sliding miter saw,hand miter saw,best miter saw,miter saw safety,lowe's miter saw
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.